During the acquisition process, aircraft buyers turn to Blusky when:
- Need to define the most suitable aircraft for their profile, needs and operation.
- Require a clear view of all the existing alternatives in the market, including those "offmarket";
- Want to correctly estimatethe market value of the desired aircraft in order to negotiate the best price.
- Need to evaluate the history and condition of the selected aircraft, avoiding surprises, unnecessary costs and future problems;
- Want tranquility, agility and peace of mind during the acquisition process.
- Want to avoid pain and surprises when dealing with aircraft ferry, importation and nationalization processes.
Blysky highly qualified team supports businessmen and pilots during all the phases of the aircraft acquisition process, assuring peace of mind for purchasing the right aircraft for their needs and certainty of making an excellent deal.
Interested? Take a look at our available aircraft here.